Securely & Easily Share Documents With Your Investors
The IMS Platform includes a document management system, effectively a built in deal room, making it secure and easy for you to share documents with your investors and your internal employees. Documents are available to investors as part of the investor dashboard. It is easy to share documents with one investor, for example, their K-1s, and multiple investors, for example project specific data.
- Internet based document management system for providing project and investor specific documents.
- Documents available to investors in their investor portal. No additional logins and passwords to remember.
- Investors can be notified via email when new documents are available.
- Documents can be distributed to an investor, at a project level, or restricted to only your firm’s selected employees.
- Automated K-1 upload tool will parse and distribute K-1 forms to the appropriate investors. No more manual, error-prone, envelope stuffing or unsecured, hard to manage emails.
- Secure storage infrastructure uses the same technology as banks and the military.
“I generate close to 600 K-1s for investors, and being able to bulk upload those to a portal is a huge deal for me. That saves me weeks work of time in the spring. With IMS I have been able to run all of my investor communication through the system, and the response from investors has been really favorable. Everyone is happy with the ease of use on the investor portal and having on-demand access to all documentation. It’s stepped up my firm’s professional branding.”