Why This Job?
The Relationship Management team’s charter is to maximize customer value, improve customer experience, and increase product adoption. A successful Relationship Manager will serve as a business partner to our customers by providing best practices and industry insights to achieve mutual outcomes. This role offers the opportunity to align with key company initiatives resulting in accountability and coordination across IMS.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Effectively manage client relationships to increase product adoption and ROI
- Proficiently communicate the value proposition of IMS by presenting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
- Analyze and understand customer workflows in order to recommend and implement best practices
- Influence client actions to align with business or product updates
- Serve as the voice of the customer by submitting feature requests and voicing product concerns
- Represent the company at customer events, including onsite visits, with the assistance of fellow team members or IMS leadership.
- Bear responsibility for contributing to webinars, office hours, and training sessions to facilitate a one-to-many enablement strategy
- Regularly update account status, notes, and emails in system of record
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams including Product Management, Sales/Marketing, and Customer Success
- You’ll work with CRE Sponsors and investors spanning all asset types, capital stacks, and varying ranges of Equity Under Management (EUM)
- You’ll work with the IMS Customer Advisory Board and the Power Users Group
- You’ll work within the following technology: HubSpot, Microsoft 365, Tableau, and Jira
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have equivalent experience in customer success/management
- You have 2+ years experience at a SaaS or Fintech company
- You have effective communication skills and experience deescalating customer concerns
- You haveIntermediate Excel skills
- You have the ability to prioritize amongst a high-volume workload and on-the-fly decision making
- You have a passion and curiosity to learn
- You enjoy problem solving, understand complex ideas, and can analyze information to effectively choose the best solution
- You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
- You enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenging goals
- You collaborate and communicate well with others & enjoy being part of a team-oriented environment
- You have an understanding of CRE terms and concepts
- You can manage multiple projects and deadlines
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
Internal IMS teammates that are considering this role are expected to have been in their current role for at least nine months, have a performance ranking of exceptional and customer facing experience.
This role is located in either Raleigh or Charlotte, North Carolina.
AAP/EEO Statement: Investor Management Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.