Enhanced Document Functionality
IMS has been hard at work enhancing document functionality within the platform! Through user testing sessions, surveys, and feedback we have made enhancements and added new features to help you store, track, and upload documents easily!
You can now view and upload documents for specific investors on their CRM profile.
- After tracking usage volumes, we have reordered the tabs on investor CRM profiles to give users quick access to the tabs they care most about.
- We have also added a new tab titled "Documents" where you can see all documents associated with an investor, see which project those documents are associated with, and where the documents are displayed. You will also be able to see the date the document was added to the system and the date the user viewed the document.
- You can upload, view, download, and delete documents from this page. If the document is shared across multiple users, you will be shown a warning with a user count prior to completing the deletion.
We have also added Document functionality on Projects.
- Located within the Projects feature, Admins can quickly view which documents have been shared with users at the project summary, entity, and class levels. Additionally, admins can now conveniently upload documents at the project summary, entity, and class level.
- You can upload, view, download, and delete documents from this page. Since these documents are shared documents across multiple users, you will be shown a warning with a user count prior to completing the deletion.
- See the date an investor viewed a document in the new Documents Tab in the CRM as well as in the Investors Profile folder within the Documents Page.
- Simply hover over the 'Yes' where indicated and you will be shown a date stamp.