Why This Job?
This job exists to ensure customers of IMS achieve the highest possible levels of satisfaction with our service and platform.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with customers and their investors, providing real-time support to ensure they get the most value out of the IMS Platform
- Provide initial support to customers via inbound/escalated calls and emails, by handling inquiries, and by troubleshooting product-related issues
- Gather information to identify and assess the nature of problems
- Complete ongoing user education as needed
- Coordinate with internal resources to resolve issues in a timely manner
- May help to manage customer document uploads and prepare documents for digital signature
- Update tracking system of incident logs with customer issue details and resolution
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams including Implementation, Data Analytics, Sales, Product Management, Product Development, and Marketing
- You’ll work with the following technology: HubSpot CRM, Zendesk, Microsoft Office, & Slack
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree with a preferred degree in Finance or Accounting or have equivalent levels of experience
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, functions, tables, etc.)
- You have a passion and curiosity to learn
- You enjoy analyzing information and evaluating results
- You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
- You can think critically, troubleshoot, and solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized, thorough, and proficient with managing your time and work deliverables
- You enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenging goals
- You have proven abilities in building strong customer relationships, even in challenging circumstances
- You are comfortable with handling complaints, disputes, and conflicts with customers
- You are calm under pressure & resilient to the effects of stress or unexpected changes
- You communicate well with others both written and verbally
- You thrive being part of a team-oriented environment
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
This role is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. and requires hours of 10am - 7pm.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.