Why This Job?
This job exists at IMS to sell the IMS platform to prospects, achieve our customer acquisition goals, and generate overall revenue growth.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Negotiate contract language/pricing and drive to close multiple contracts per month
- Update prospect activity in the CRM as well as leverage other sales tools
- Pursue sales leads and visit prospects within assigned territory
- Engage in face-to-face meetings, web meetings, phone discussions, and email to close deals
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward
- Utilize targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospects to explain how the product and/or service can address their challenges
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams including Pre-Sales, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Success
- You’ll work across multiple offices
- You’ll work with an assigned Account Development Representative to drive sales for your region
- You’ll work with the following technology: HubSpot CRM, Microsoft Office, & Slack
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree with a solid academic record or have equivalent levels of experience
- You have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time within your assigned geographic territory
- You have a proven track record of sales success in SaaS and/or Commercial Real Estate
- You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
- You can understand business drivers and uncover needs through questioning
- You are highly organized, thorough, and proficient in tracking sales activities
- You are persistent and tenacious and enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenging goals
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking initiative
- You can effectively manage objections and negotiate to get to a resolution
- You are calm under pressure & resistant to the effects of stress or unexpected changes
- You communicate very well with others both written and verbally
- You are cooperative and considerate and can navigate interpersonal situations
- You thrive being part of a team-oriented environment
- You enjoy winning and have a passion for success
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
This role can be located in Charlotte or Raleigh, North Carolina.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.