Summary/Objective of Position:
This position thrives in a high paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable qualifying prospects by phone, providing powerful web-based presentations in person and on Go-To-Meeting, negotiating contract language/pricing and closing multiple contracts per month. You will be supported by a team of Account Development Representatives tasked with identifying and qualifying inbound and outbound opportunities. Travel is required to support a large geographic area and attend industry trade shows. This person should be able to work independently and in a team environment.
We are committed to building an organization of smart, driven, professionals who in turn are committed to bringing out the best in each other to achieve common goals. You will be working with a team who has a track record of building successful software sales organizations. This role is vital to the organization achieving our revenue and customer acquisition goals. Our top performers will have the opportunity to make above-market wages and develop/leverage a network of commercial real estate owners/sponsors. Successful candidates are quick on their feet, adaptable to change, and ready to take ownership of their career.
The IMS headquarters in Charlotte NC is home to 50+ employees, and our quickly growing office in Raleigh is home to 10+ Sales and development team members.
Competencies for Success in This Role:
- Ability to understand business drivers and uncover needs through questioning
- Highly organized and proficient with high volume activity
- Consistently persistent
- Possess a high level of integrity. Values team over individual achievement.
- Ability to triage tasks, self-motivate, and manage time effectively.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Highly competitive with a passion for success
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- A track record of measured success, with repeatable process
- Sales training and CRM experience a plus
- Ability to travel (25%) to/within geographic territory
- Bachelor's degree with a solid academic record
This role can be located in Charlotte, Raleigh, or remote.
Please include 2 (two) professional references with your resume. (Name, title, professional relationship, contact information).
To apply, please take the assessment at: https://app.plum.io/go/QbvyjIpKup
AAP/EEO Statement: Investor Management Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.