Why This Job?
This job exists at IMS to help develop and implement impactful marketing campaigns, with a focus on email marketing, blogging, and event logistics and promotion.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Develop thought leadership content, specifically blog posts, on a regular and consistent basis
- Design and optimize email marketing programs in Hubspot
- Coordinate and execute tradeshows and roadshows, including logistics, promotion, reporting, and travel arrangements
- Manage the swag program, including maintaining the inventory of branded items
- Create and optimize website landing pages in Hubspot
- Assist with research, design, and development of internal and external marketing collateral
- Participate in marketing communications efforts and ensure brand values are consistently followed and messaging is aligned to brand positioning
- Support team members in strategy conception and execution
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing team, as well as Sales
- You’ll work with the following technology: Hubspot CRM, Microsoft Office, Adobe suite, WordPress
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- You have 1-2 years of experience in marketing; preferably in Demand Gen, Email, and/or Event Marketing; and ideally at a B2B SaaS company (knowledge of or experience in commercial real estate a plus)
- You have a strong understanding of current B2B marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent focus, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- You thrive at working in a collaborative team environment
- You are a driven self-starter with creative ideas and willingness to learn
- You are able to hit goals with aggressive deadlines
- You are adaptable to shifting business demands, with a continuous and proactive drive for improvement and success
- You have a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- You have high integrity and a solid work ethic
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.”
This role is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.