Why This Job?
This job exists to effectively support the onboarding process for all new IMS customers coming onto the IMS platform post-sale.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with new customers and their investors, providing real-time support to ensure they get the most value out of the IMS Platform
- Support Implementation Managers with the customer onboarding process; connected to 30-60 customers at any one time
- Manage 2-5 small, lower impact implementation projects
- Help migrate large batches of new customer data onto the IMS platform
- Assist with SSL Certificate, DNS Admin, and Mandrill set-up for technical integration
- Gather information to identify and assess nature of problems with customer data as they arise
- Help ensure the customer onboarding project deliverables are met with high levels of satisfaction
- Coordinate with internal resources to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of customer information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Assist with client-facing training or call hosting, as needed
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams including Implementation, Data Analytics, Sales, Product Management, Product Development, and Marketing
- You’ll work with the following technology: HubSpot CRM, JIRA, Mavenlink, Microsoft Office, & Slack
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree with a preferred degree in Finance or Accounting or have equivalent levels of experience
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, functions, tables, etc.)
- You are comfortable in an environment with a high level of autonomous work & independent decision-making and can deal with ambiguity well
- You have experience working with advanced financial calculations and/or financial modeling
- You have a passion and curiosity to learn
- You have experience in Commercial Real Estate finance and/or Private Equity finance
- You love working with data
- You enjoy analyzing information and evaluating results
- You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
- You can think critically, troubleshoot, and solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized, thorough, and proficient with managing your time and work deliverables
- You enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenging goals
- You enjoy working with customers and can build strong rapport with them, even in challenging circumstances
- You can effectively prioritize requests and demands
- You are calm under pressure & resilient to the effects of stress or unexpected changes
- You communicate well with others both written and verbally
- You thrive being part of a team-oriented environment
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
This role can be located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.