Why This Job?
This job exists at IMS to market the IMS platform to prospects, help achieve customer acquisition goals, and generate overall revenue growth.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Create and execute on marketing campaigns that drive repeatable, predictable, and scalable revenue while working within and continuously optimizing the prescribed advertising budget
- Play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives via paid marketing initiatives
- Develop, manage, and execute on integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns with the goal of acquiring new clients
- Oversee, manage, and optimize all digital marketing channels and develop a digital marketing roadmap that incorporates goals and benchmarks
- Create a healthy pipeline of MQLs through various marketing campaigns, including but not limited to email, webinars, in-person events, social media, paid advertising, and SEO
- In collaboration with the sales team, accelerate the sales cycle with multi-channel nurture campaigns for funnel management
- Manage, maintain, and optimize the IMS website (WordPress), landing pages (HubSpot), and other digital properties
- Establish and monitor ROI for campaigns and generate regular reports on marketing campaign performance and analysis
- Use data to continuously optimize and scale marketing efforts, to inform marketing strategy, and to monitor the competitive landscape
- Develop, evaluate, and oversee the implementation of A/B testing in digital marketing initiatives
- Engage with vendors to support digital marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to produce thought leadership content used in multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Participate in marketing communications efforts and ensure brand values are consistently followed and messaging is aligned to brand positioning
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing team, as well as Pre-Sales, Sales, Product Management, and Customer Success
- You’ll work across multiple offices
- You’ll work with the following technology: HubSpot CRM, Microsoft Office, Slack, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising, & WordStream
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You have 2-4 years of digital marketing experience with proven results, particularly in PPC, SEO, & SEM
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field
- You have experience working in B2B, SaaS, and/or Commercial Real Estate
- You have a strong understanding of current B2B marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- You have excellent analytical skills and understanding of how current digital marketing channels function
- You have excellent focus, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- You thrive at working in a collaborative team environment
- You are a driven self-starter with creative ideas and willingness to learn
- You are able to hit goals with aggressive deadlines and enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenges
- You are adaptable to shifting business demands, with a continuous and proactive drive for improvement and success
- You have a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- You have high integrity and a solid work ethic
- You are calm under pressure & resistant to the effects of stress or unexpected changes
- You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want to be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
This role is in Charlotte, North Carolina.
AAP/EEO Statement: Investor Management Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.