Summary/Objective of Position:
We are growing and are adding a Data Analyst to the team. In this position you will interact with clients to aggregate their data (including: asset level, investment level, distributions, contacts and documents) and organize it within the IMS Platform. You will work with our product team to provide a solid foundation for clients to utilize the platform.
This role is an incredible opportunity to get into a technology startup experiencing explosive growth, work with our most strategic clients, and provide a career growth platform for your high ambition and drive.
Competencies for Success in This Role:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with advanced financial calculations
- Time management and organizational skills
- Solid communication skills
- Flexibility for business travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with client facing responsibilities
- Self-Starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced start up environment
- Willingness and drive to succeed and deliver results to internal and external clients
- Insatiable appetite for learning and constant improvement. Not afraid to challenge and redesign the status quo. Everything done well can be done better
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of prior business experience required
- Previous modeling and/or financial analysis work required
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) finance knowledge is a plus. Private Equity finance experience is a big plus.
- Experience with Microsoft products, including: Excel (expert level), Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
This role is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
To apply, please take the assessment at: http://bit.ly/2sqPyDN
AAP/EEO Statement: Investor Management Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.