Summary/Objective of Position:
Investor Management Services, a leading commercial real estate software as a service (SaaS) company, is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Customer Success Analyst. The Customer Success Analyst will work directly with customers and their investors, providing real-time support to ensure they get the most value out of the IMS Platform.
Work in a fast-paced support ticket environment, providing both phone and email support to clients as well as their investors. Support includes real-time platform troubleshooting across all areas of the IMS platform, as well as ongoing user education and coordinating internal resources to resolve issues in a timely manner. Additional responsibilities could include client document upload and management and preparing documents for digital signature.
Training is provided by an experienced team of Customer Support Managers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, start-up environment.
Rapid customer adoption of our break-through commercial real estate technology platform means career advancement opportunities for a motivated, hard-working, and capable professional who consistently drives for results.
Competencies for Success in This Role:
- Strong customer focus -- what we do revolves around our customer and their investors!
- Ability to build strong customer relationships under challenging circumstances
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot, and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Ability to excel in a team environment and put team goals ahead of personal goals
- Ability to listen, assess, identify, and communicate corrective measures
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have basic mathematical skills
- Has a keen interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years prior experience in a customer service/support role, preferably within the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree required, prefer finance or accounting degree
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills (formulas, functions, tables, etc)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Commercial real estate (CRE) knowledge and financial experience
- Experience working in a financial technology firm a plus
This role is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
To apply, please take the assessment at: http://bit.ly/2mcdKZf