Summary/Objective of Position:
Investor Management Services, a leading commercial real estate software as a service (SaaS) company, is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager will own our customer relationships ensuring they get the most value out of the IMS Platform.
The Customer Success Implementation Manager manages multiple client relationships and all associated tasks related to setup/onboarding of those clients' IMS platform. When fully ramped the CSM will manage 15-25 clients through the implementation stage. This requires a highly organized person that can manage multiple initiatives, with project / time management being critical. The role requires prioritizing and managing internal workflows while keeping client projects on track for launch dates.
Additional responsibilities include process improvement and interfacing with internal team members in various departments, including development, product management, sales, and marketing. Training is provided by an experienced team of Customer Support Managers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, start-up environment. Rapid customer adoption of our break-through commercial real estate technology platform means career advancement opportunities for a motivated, hard-working, and capable professional who consistently drives for results.
Competencies for Success in This Role:
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, common sense, and a positive attitude
- Extremely customer service focused
- Ability to adapt plans to changing circumstances
- Ability to allocate time for specific tasks and prioritize requests and demands
- Ability to prioritize a list of projects and focus on higher value tasks with more immediate deadlines
- Ability to set realistic standards for quality
- Ability to facilitate efficient meetings
- Strong attention to detail is critical for client confidence and efficiency
- Identify and assess both client and investor needs
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information using correct methods/tools
- Handle client and investor complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time constraints; follow up with clients to ensure resolution was satisfactory
- Excellent focus, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- Follow, and continually strive to improve, communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Desire to go "above and beyond" to engage IMS clients and their investors
- Desire to learn commercial real estate terms and concepts
- Familiarity / experience with CRM systems and practices
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Prefer finance/business degrees.
- Experience with Microsoft products including: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Project management or software implementation experience is strongly preferred
- 2+ year prior experience as an analyst or as a CRE broker
- Commercial real estate (CRE) knowledge and financial experience
- Experience working in a financial technology firm
Location: This role is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Please apply on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/customer-success-manager