Summary/Objective of Position:
Investor Management Services, a leading commercial real estate software as a service (SaaS) company, is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Customer Success Implementation Analyst (IA). The Implementation Analyst will support 1-3 Implementation Managers throughout the software onboarding process for our clients.m.
The Implementation Analyst will be connected to 30-60 clients at any given time. This role is very data-centric. This person will be responsible for migrating large amounts of data out of Excel (or other resources) into IMS. This role is critical in the success of our implementation and will require a great deal of analysis, data migration, and attention to detail. Our implementation analyst also has interaction with clients on a regular basis as we work to get our clients up and running. The role will require organization and the ability to prioritize workflows to keep client target launch dates on track. This role works very closely with our implementation managers as well.
Additional responsibilities include process improvement and interfacing with internal team members in various departments, including development, product management, sales, and marketing. Training is provided by an experienced team of Implementation Managers and Data Analysts in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, start-up environment. Rapid customer adoption of our break-through commercial real estate technology platform means career advancement opportunities for a motivated, hard-working, and capable professional who consistently drives for results.
Competencies for Success in This Role:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with advanced financial calculations
- Time management and organizational skills
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with client-facing responsibilities
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Willingness and drive to succeed and deliver results to internal and external clients
- Insatiable appetite for learning and constant improvement; not afraid to challenge and redesign the status quo (mindset that everything done well can be done better)
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, common sense, and a positive attitude
- Customer service or client-facing skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze large data sets, strong attention to detail, and error prevention when loading data
- Ability to adapt plans to changing circumstances
- Ability to allocate time for specific tasks and prioritize requests and demands
- Strong attention to detail is critical for client confidence and efficiency
- Excellent focus, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- Follow, and continually strive to improve, communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Desire to go "above and beyond" to engage IMS clients and their investors
- Desire to learn commercial real estate terms and concepts
- Familiarity / experience with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to travel, as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of prior business experience required
- Previous modeling and / or financial analysis work required
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) finance knowledge is a plus; Private Equity finance experience is a big plus
- Experience with Microsoft products including: Excel (expert level), Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Project management or software implementation experience
- 2+ year prior experience as an analyst
- Commercial real estate (CRE) knowledge and financial experience
- Experience working in a financial technology firm
- Experience in Mavenlink or other similar project management software
Location: This role is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Please apply on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/customer-success-implementation-analyst
AAP/EEO Statement: Investor Management Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.