Why This Job?
This job exists at IMS to promote the use and adoption of the IMS Platform and new features and functions, as well as to support the CS team in driving customer adoption and engagement.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in and model user of the IMS Platform
- Work closely with the customer success team to identify opportunities to drive product adoption and usage and support other customer success initiatives
- Plan and execute on monthly product-focused webinars for customers
- Develop and manage multiple email marketing campaigns targeted to customers, utilizing best practices to consistently improve the success of such campaigns
- Create and optimize website landing pages in Hubspot
- Develop and distribute content and messaging to promote regular product releases and to otherwise support the launch of new features
- Manage the IMS Platform Help Center, including creating and updating high-quality articles and videos that support product adoption and usage
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of customer training initiatives
- Research, design, and develop a variety of internal and external marketing collateral that leverages product data and insights
- Understand customer use cases to drive the development of new content
- Build rapport with customers and collect positive feedback for use in marketing materials, including case studies and testimonials
- Run the customer review program, which helps drive customers to leave product feedback on sites such as Capterra and Trust Pilot
- Ensure brand values are consistently followed and messaging is aligned to brand positioning
- Use data to continuously optimize marketing efforts and further drive product adoption and usage
- Work cross-functionally across the company to deliver on any other customer-oriented activities or initiatives
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams including Customer Success, Product Management, and Product Development
- You’ll work with the following technology: Hubspot CRM, Microsoft Office, Adobe suite, Zendesk, Pendo, WordPress, Jira/Confluence, Fullstory
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- You have 2-4 years of experience in marketing, preferably in Product or Customer Marketing and ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- You have a strong understanding of current B2B marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent focus, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to quickly understand complex concepts and break them down into easily digestible pieces
- You have strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- You thrive at working in a collaborative team environment
- You are a driven self-starter with creative ideas and willingness to learn
- You are able to hit goals with aggressive deadlines
- You are adaptable to shifting business demands, with a continuous and proactive drive for improvement and success
- You have a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- You have high integrity and a solid work ethic
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
This role can be located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.