Summary/Objective of Position:
The Account Development Representative (ADR) role is an incredible opportunity for individuals with ambitious career goals who want to have an impact in a high-growth, dynamic environment. This role provides an outstanding position to develop your sales skills and career while seeing the direct impact that your output has on the business. We are committed to building an organization of smart, driven, professionals who in turn are committed to bringing out the best in each other to achieve common goals. You will be working with a team who has built very successful software sales organizations. This role is vital to the organization achieving our revenue and customer acquisition goals. Our top performers will have the opportunity to quickly be promoted into quota carrying sales and supervisory roles. Successful candidates are quick on their feet, adaptable to change, and ready to take ownership of their career.
- Developing and qualifying business leads through internet research, phone calls, social outreach, and email.
- Work with account executives to qualify inbound demand, generate outbound demand, and coordinate web demos and onsite meetings.
- Updating lead and prospect activity in the CRM as well as leveraging other sales tools is required.
- No travel required.
Competencies for Success in This Role:
- Ability to understand business drivers and uncover needs through questioning
- Highly organized and proficient with high volume activity
- Consistently persistent
- Possess a high level of integrity. Values team over individual achievement.
- Ability to triage tasks, self-motivate, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to identify opportunity qualifiers and effectively manage objections to a positive resolution.
Required Education and Experience:
- Highly competitive with a passion for success
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written
- A track record of measured success, with repeatable process
- Sales training and CRM experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree with a solid academic record
This role can be located in Charlotte or Raleigh, North Carolina.
Please include 2 (two) professional references with your resume. (Name, title, professional relationship, contact information).
To apply, please take the assessment at: http://bit.ly/2kOlxPE
AAP/EEO Statement: Investor Management Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.