Why This Job?
This job exists at IMS to secure leads and help generate revenue growth by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Develop and qualify leads through internet research, phone calls, social outreach, and email
- Work with account executives to qualify inbound demand, generate outbound demand, and coordinate web demos and onsite meetings
- Update lead and prospect activity in the CRM as well as leveraging other sales tools
- Produce qualified prospects by following up on inbound leads from various marketing programs, or by conducting outbound, proactive calling to target accounts or markets
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward
- Utilize targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospect to explain how product and/or service can address their challenges
Who and What You'll Work With
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams including Pre-Sales, Sales, and Marketing
- You’ll work directly with an assigned Regional Sales Executive to drive sales for your assigned region
- You’ll work with the following technology: HubSpot CRM, Microsoft Office, & Slack
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree with a solid academic record or have equivalent levels of experience
- You approach new challenges with eagerness and a positive attitude
- You can understand business drivers and uncover needs through questioning
- You are highly organized, thorough, and proficient at managing high-volume activity
- You are persistent and tenacious and enjoy pushing yourself to meet challenging goals
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking initiative
- You can identify opportunity qualifiers and effectively manage objections
- You are calm under pressure & resistant to the effects of stress or unexpected changes
- You communicate well with others both written and verbally
- You enjoy being part of a team-oriented environment
- You enjoy winning and have a passion for success
Why You Should Be Excited About Us
At IMS we OWN IT! Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we look for teammates who want be a part of growing a game-changing business in the Fintech space. Each day offers new opportunities to excel or take on new challenges, innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we have a passionate, driven team of people who aspire to make a difference.
IMS is committed to creating and harnessing the power of a world-class team to fuel our company’s hyper-growth. We have brand-new headquarters in Charlotte’s urban core, kegs of beer from local craft brewers, and an on-site gym that offers group workout classes. We love to work hard and play hard and believe that every workplace needs to have a little fun (scooters in the office anyone?)! We pride ourselves on a culture that enables each teammate to thrive, both inside and outside of our doors, and we believe that a highly engaged workforce is the key driver in creating a world-class business.
This role can be located in Charlotte or Raleigh, North Carolina.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.